Chemtrail Health & Well-being Topics / Items For Research & Consideration
Immune System Boosting builds strong natural defenses:
- Herbal teas & tinctures – visit an herbalist and open up a new world of health care
- Cook with more herbs & spices, using food as medicine
- Go organic whenever possible to minimize herbicide & pesticide exposure and avoid GMOs – they contain Monsanto’s life destroying Glyphosate
- Meat & Dairy eaters be aware that 75% of the antibiotics now used end up in livestock, along with the extensive use of hormones & barely regulated poisons like arsenic & dioxins. Choose free range, organically raised animal products if you do. Watch the documentary “Food, Inc.” for a more complete picture.
- Probiotics for healthy gut flora – the foundation of overall health – easily destroyed by non-organic foods, GMOs & Glyphosate
- Nutrient dense “Superfoods” (sprouts, wheatgrass, avocados, chia seeds, nuts, etc.)
- Smoothies are an easy way to extract vitamins & nutrients from fruits & vegetables
- Coconut Oil- consume 2 tablespoons daily for overall health & lifestyle benefits too numerous to list
- Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) – benefits too numerous to mention – Braggs is the #1 brand
- Pink Himalayan Salt – the least contaminated type of salt, loaded with minerals & 84 trace elements
- Colloidal Silver is a broad-spectrum viral & bacterial preventative when taken daily or target specific ailments with higher doses as needed. Make your own if possible
- Oil of Oregano essential oil is antibacterial & antiviral with too many benefits to list here
- Lugol’s Iodine for thyroid health, as natural food sources contain so little now
- Magnesium, an often overlooked mineral, works on a cellular level – and we are constructed of trillions of cells – making it essential for overall good health
- Omega Oils (krill, flaxseed, hemp seed) are essential for proper functioning of our body’s various systems
- Turmeric, which contains Curcumin, & Ginger Root are antioxidants & anti-inflammatory
- Cayenne Pepper contains Capsaicin & offers benefits too numerous to mention here
- Baking Soda (sodium bicarbonate) – health & home benefits too numerous to list here
- Vitamins, minerals & supplements from legitimately healthy sources, without fillers & binders like silica, magnesium stearate & non-veg gelatin – you get what you pay for!
- Honey – seek out local sources first
- Sunshine exposure for natural vitamin D production
- Balance pH to 7.4 – nourish with more alkaline than acidic choices
- Yoga, hike, mineral springs, grounding, music, meditation, sound sleep, gratitude, stress management, etc.
Detoxing removes toxins from body & lifestyle:
- Drink plenty of the purest water possible for overall detoxification
- Bentonite clay to remove heavy metals & chemicals
- Zeolite to remove heavy metals
- Cooking with fresh cilantro to naturally chelate heavy metals
- Milk Thistle, Burdock or Dandelion for liver support
- Chlorella for heavy metal detox (also a “Superfood”)
- Oil Pulling first thing in the morning – coconut, sesame, sunflower, & olive oils each have their own unique benefits
- Cayenne lemon water first thing in the morning, or after oil pulling
- Juicing fruits & vegetables allows for faster & more efficient nutrient intake that also preserves health boosting enzymes & phytonutrients
- Raw, Vegan or Vegetarian Diets
- Epsom Salt baths
- Sinus Rinse or Neti Pot
- Activated charcoal supplements
- Dry skin brushing, reflexology, therapeutic massage, seasonal cleanses, castor oil packs, Ionic or D-tox foot spa, & avoiding television, toxic people or situations.
- Do NOT count on the FDA, CDC, EPA, AMA, WHO & most other alphabet soup organizations to look out for your best interest, as these are self-serving groups seeking to profit any way they can or increase their power over an individual’s health & well being.
- GO GREEN but avoid “green washing” enterprises
- RECONNECT WITH NATURE!
Additional items for consideration include:
Read (and research if necessary) all ingredient labels carefully for food, beverages, medicine and personal care & home cleaning products to understand what you are consuming and avoid chemical or toxic additives whenever possible.
Avoid known endocrine & neurological disrupters: Fluoride, mercury amalgam fillings, prescription medications, radiation, unfermented soy products & vaccinations – manufacturers have zero liability to the consumer & are now able to rush new products (all containing aluminum, formaldehyde, mercury, thimerosal, aspartame, assorted chemicals or mysterious biological agents) to market without years of trial studies that used to be required.
Try natural personal care products: coconut oil, baking soda, essential oils, 3% food grade hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), ACV & “No Poo” shampoo method.
Substitute natural cleaning products like: vinegar, lemon juice, hydrogen peroxide & baking soda. Also, try using soap nuts instead of harsh, toxic laundry detergents
Choose natural clothing fibers, like wool & hemp, over chemical based ones, like Bt cotton.
Set a goal of removing an unhealthy lifestyle choice & replacing it with a healthier option each week, so that over the coming year you can make over 50 positive lifestyle changes. Start with the easiest to accomplish & most affordable changes first before tackling the more difficult or expensive ones.
Surf the internet to learn about various health & lifestyle topics. Cross reference information for accuracy by checking several websites, except Wikipedia which is unreliable. Websites touting ads for pharmaceutical products are also highly suspect.
Choose natural or nature-based cures over chemical ones. Remember, “Better Living Through Chemistry” only works for DuPont.
Choose self-empowerment for health & well being over empowering your doctor, hospital, insurance company, drugstore pharmacy or other profiteers making money off human suffering. In ancient Egypt doctors were only paid when their patients stayed healthy – imagine that!
General Reference Sites:
Thank you Journeyman Jim for this fine presentation.